Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Reusable Snack Bags

As I look through tutorials I usually find more and more of things I'd like to make and this is one of those things.  I mostly use them for myself right now instead of my kids because they still benefit from the snack cup.  However, I think my mom could use one to take snacks to work in, and my sisters too.  Also, my nieces are both in school now and have to take snacks and what a great thing to use.  Environmentally friendly, cutting down on the use of plastic bags.  Just throw it in the wash! I used cotton fabric, rip-stop nylon and velcro.  That's it!  You definitely need more than one so that when you are washing them you have more to use!  I have only made these 2 but have a long list of ones to make and different sizes too!  I love getting mine out when I'm out with the kids.  It's fun to use and shows a little personality too!


No comments:

Post a Comment